Updated 1st September 2023
Type of Data Collection
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- Contact details: surname, forename, email address, gender, telephone number, birthday, language, device preferences and location.
- Delivery information: personal address (surname/name, street, postcode, town, country and delivery notes)
- Newsletter opt-in: Date of opt-in, IP address
- Purchase history at STEVEN PASSARO
- Product viewing history at STEVEN PASSARO
- Transaction details: Online transaction information (payment method, internal purchase number, card type, last 4 digits of the card, expiration date). Payments are managed by online specialists depending on the payment method: your full card number and the security code is not accessible.
- Information relating to transactions with us involving details of goods that we have supplied to you
- Internet pages you have visited immediately before coming to the Site or pages you visit immediately after leaving the Site.
Protection of Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you disclose to us will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will not occur. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold STEVEN PASSARO for any data breach unless it is due to our negligence
Use of collected Personal Data
- To ensure a personal navigation experience : offering suggested product page history and personal recommendations.
- For fast and seamless delivery (using your previous delivery information).
- To guarantee an efficient customer/client relationship
- For the ability to provide accounting, generate invoices and prove the accounting/tax of our transactions
- To avoid fraud, including detecting unusual transactions
- To be able to offer you commercial operations corresponding to your profile. These business proposals can be achieved through customer segmentation, buying habits, average shopping cart, sales history and product pages
Retention of Your Personal Data
We process personal data only for so long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights relating to the protection of your personal data:
- You may request access to the personal data concerned by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request that any incorrect personal data about you that we are processing be rectified.
- You may request to delete all the personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
- In certain circumstances you may be entitled to request that we erase the personal data concerned.
- Where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time, after which we shall stop the processing concerned. If you do withdraw your consent here, please note that this may affect our ability to provide you with our goods or services.
- If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us, you can contact us or lodge a formal compliant with the Information Commissioner.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and processes and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and processes. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.